Head of Growth Marketing
Our client is in the health tech space with a number of brands operating under one umbrella. They are a rapidly growing team of 35 sitting in the heart of Shoreditch.
They are dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare for every person on the planet.
They are looking for an individual to lead a growing growth marketing team. You will be a data-driven marketer with a passion for analysis and the ability to deliver results across all marketing channels. There are big growth expectations for this business and they are looking for an individual who is motivated and capable of developing the strategy and rolling your sleeves up to deliver.
You will have a deep understanding and experience of blending data with user needs and habits and have experience in growth hacking. Your role is focused on customer and user acquisition, activation, retention and upsell. You will report directly to the CEO.
You will work closely with the CEO and other members of the management team to deliver the next phase of growth through a range of multi-channel and digital marketing campaigns.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Develop and deliver a multi-channel marketing plan to deliver growth targets
- Responsibility for the performance of the marketing channels, including:
- Owned: email and social media
- Paid: Ads (mobile, web, video, SEM)
- Earned: SEO, PR, Word of mouth
- Generate/grow revenue and acquisition across all marketing channels to hit agreed ROI and KPI’s
- Champion both an agile and test & learn culture within the team – designing and implementing tests to deliver against key growth objectives.
- Lead, develop and coach a team of 6-9 people
Experience and skills required
- Have demonstrable team management and leadership skills, particularly in setting a direction and align efforts towards a common goal. You’ll also have experience of developing your team to support retention and to maintain their current high levels of motivation
- Be highly analytical – experienced in, and passionate about analysing and interpreting all aspects of user data to drive decisions
- Be experienced in growth marketing in a high growth consumer business
- Have successfully developed and executed digital marketing strategy in a scale-up environment
- Understand how to design effective experiments
- You must be fluent in the full spectrum of acquisition channels
- Curious about new marketing technology and how they impact growth
- YOU MUST have experience in an online/e-commerce only business
If this could be of interest, please call me on 0203 034 0420 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come back to you so we can chat through the opportunity in more detail.