Internal Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager
Our client is in the health tech space with a number of brands operating under one umbrella. They are a rapidly growing team of 35 sitting in the heart of Shoreditch.
They are dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare for every person on the planet.
You will be responsible for the recruitment process across their expanding brand portfolio in the UK and US.
Your responsibilities include identifying and sourcing the right talent across various job roles, functions and levels within the business, managing the recruitment through engaging with managers and being part of the process through to offer, inductions and onboarding.
You will also be responsible for employer brand awareness, including promoting the business in the talent market.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish
- Working with the Head of Operations to understand the ongoing recruitment requirements
- Sourcing and screening candidates, including phone and face to face interviews
- Managing interview and offer process
- Talent Attraction, including headhunting, job postings
- Management of social media sites such as Twitter, Linkedin, Glassdoor with a view to promoting vacancies and enhancing brand awareness
- Liaising with and managing recruitment agencies and head-hunters
Experience and skills required
- 2-3 years industry experience in a growth-focused business previously
- Experience in tech or startup environment
- Understanding of the market, competitors and key players
If this could be of interest, please call me on 0203 034 0420 or email me on email@example.com and I will come back to you so we can chat through the opportunity in more detail.