This is a great opportunity for an experienced Trade / Channel Marketing manager who is motivated to work in a broad, commercially focused role
As the Channel Marketing Manager, working with the Senior Channel Marketing Manager, you’ll develop and implement Marketing plans to drive growth through specific distributors and large retail clients.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Building strong stakeholder relationships with sales colleagues and contacts in your channel client organisations
- Through these relationships, build in-depth knowledge of customer needs, and influence your channel to support achievement of your marketing goals.
- Create and execute trade channel promotions which meet or exceed commercial targets
- Develop customer literature, and oversee representation of your firm’s content in channel partners literature
- Manage and attend key trade exhibitions
- Supporting the launch of new products through your channels
For more details and to apply, please click below.