This is a rare opportunity to join an award-winning technology-sector focussed marketing agency, working with blue chip clients across both strategic and creative projects. Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your marketing, client relationship management and project/campaign management skills?
This agency offers a fusion of a strategic consultancy with a traditional marketing agency, creating the opportunity to work across brands and project types. You’ll work as a trusted advisor to their clients with invaluable opportunities to work, and build strong relationships, with key individuals in the technology sector.
In this role you’ll provide support to a number of large accounts, from early discussions at the start of a new project, through to handover of the project deliverables. There’s plenty of variety as you’ll work simultaneously across a variety of clients projects getting involved in everything from developing strategic go-to-market plans, through to delivering integrated B2B marketing campaigns.
You’ll likely be working as an Account Manager, Client Project Manager or Marketing Services account manager (or similar) in a B2B agency.
Key skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Good understanding of the principles of project management (it’s ok if you haven’t worked as a project manager)
- Sound grasp of all aspects of B2B marketing tactics and how they relate to each other
- Track record of controlling job and project costs
- 3-5 years agency or client experience
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- A resourceful approach with a can-do attitude
Apply asap if you want to be considered!
We are an equal opportunities employment business and agency working on behalf of our clients and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
Location: West London
Permanent – full time