If you are looking for a new challenge and an exciting project to work on, then this is an opportunity for you. Our client is looking for a Study Monitor for one of their clinical trials.
This role requires someone who has strong analytical skills, pays attention to detail, is process driven and has strong organisational and communication skills.
This is very much a flexible role where you can manage your own work schedule to a large degree. Some travel within the UK is required, which is likely to be more intense in the early stages – perhaps 3 days per week initially, reducing to around 1 day per week after a month.
- You will need to ensure the collection and validation of reliable clinical data
- You will need to precisely follow the data collection and distribution process, and ensure that the individual site leaders have also done so. Where necessary this will involve raising and resolving data collection discrepancies
- Travel will be to four separate sites, two in Essex, one in the North of England and one in the Midlands. The timing of these can be managed and agreed with the individual site leaders, and should usually be achievable in a single day trip. Travel expenses will be paid
- You will receive study monitor training (half day)
Previous experience in a similar role is not required provided you possess the following skills.
- Analytical skills – you will be required to check data for errors and omissions and take appropriate action
- Process driven – you will need to ensure that processes are followed in detail to ensure the trial is a success
- Organisational skills – ability to deal with high volumes of data at any one time and able to manage a flexible workload
- Communication skills – ability to build strong working relationships
- Keen eye for detail
Contract: 6 months with the potential to extend workload permitting
Salary: negotiable dependant on experience