Role: Head of Product Management
Type: Full time/Permanent
Are you a product leader motivated to work in a fast paced environment driven by innovation and quality products?
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional products and “through the line” marketing plans that deliver bottom line results?
Reporting to the Director of Innovation, Product and Marketing, you will develop and implement the product portfolio strategy. You will manage the entire product range with responsibility for product profitability. You will have deep technical experience of consumer products combined with strong project, product management and commercial acumen.
You will lead your team of product managers to bring to market 2-3 major product launches per year and 5-10 additional second tier launches.
- Develop and implement the product portfolio strategy for products
- Management of product portfolio profitability
- Specifying winning products with clearly defined multi channel propositions
- Manage the process from definition to launch to deliver flawless product launches to customers
- Team management and development
You will have:
- Min 5 years product management experience
- Deep technical experience of consumer products
- Experience in understanding consumers and the 4P’s of marketing
- Strong project and product management skills
- Strong communicator
- Excel proficient with the ability to interrogate and manipulate data
- Commercially astute and comprehensive understanding of financial models
- Ability to present and communicate at all levels
- Ability to executive projects at speed
For a full role description please apply and if your profile matches the requirements we will be in touch.Apply Now Follow us on social media for our latest insights and job alerts