Why would I want to work here? – Positive team culture
Are you looking to work for an organisation that values you, your contribution, skills and expertise as a Product Marketing Manager. This is a close knit team on a mission to launch an exciting new financial services organisation in the UK. Your colleagues and leadership team truly want you to succeed and it will be clear that you are all pulling in the same direction with a view to achieving the organisations goals. This is an opportunity to thrive and be part of an excitingfuture plan.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will have responsibility for experience of launching financial services products and be skilled at understanding and communicating the customer proposition. You will have technical understanding to ensure your products are compliant and your ability to communicate this to various stakeholders will be a strength. You are delivery focused and enthusiastic about developing and delivering against a plan. You will have a logical mindset with an eye for data and analysis, in order to make decisions and drive ROI.
What am I responsible for?
- Conduct market research to understand consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Develop the product plan and deliver against it
- Assist in analysing marketing data and make appropriate changes to gain traction and better ROI
- Launch successful product portfolio to target market through multiple channels
- Develop and deliver appropriate marketing material to support your portfolio
- Manage product performance
Location: 5-6 minute walk from Waterloo
This isn’t a full JD. If you are interested in hearing more, please apply and we will be in touch if your skills and experience are a good fit.Apply Now